Sales & Marketing Associate
Stockton-on-Tees, Head office based with possibility to work from our newly built distribution centre in Darlington from November 2021.
£18,000 – £20,000 (dependent on experience) per annum, plus monthly commission, plus attractive benefits package.
Full-Time, weekdays, 37.5 hours per week.
We are actively seeking to employ a dedicated and detail-orientated Sales & Marketing Associate to ensure that all sales, marketing, and advertising initiatives improve sales and brand awareness, for companies and clients connected with the wider Carvell Group.
Candidates will need to be adaptable and resilient in this hybrid role, working across both sales and marketing. The ideal candidate will have proven success in generating new business leads and executing marketing strategies.
The ideal candidate will have the ability and willingness to quickly understand technical and compliance-based information and apply it accurately within a sales and marketing environment. Carvell Group will provide significant technical product training support for the right candidate and would particularly welcome applications from an electrical and/or engineering background.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities in person and via telephone, emails, and video calls.
- Confidently qualify customer needs, prepare quotations, and manage follow up tasks.
- Accurately input data into the CRM and manage the sales pipeline.
- Log and record all sales opportunities, providing weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings, and actively keep up to date with market and competitor trends.
- Deliver high quality customer service.
- Work closely with the design and development team to produce marketing content for online advertising and social media to increase brand awareness.
- Can communicate effectively in person, via telephone, video call and email
- High level of self-motivation with the ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding enthusiasm, passion, and the determination to succeed
- Self-confident, persuasive and a natural influencer
- Ability to produce work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to manage workload with professionalism and organisation
- Can schedule and prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines
- Willingness to self-learn and up-skill
- Problem solver – able to research and ability to find solutions through any means
- Ability to speak up, give ideas and advice
- ICT literate with excellent use of Microsoft 365 and experience using a CRM
- Adaptable personal style who can work seamlessly with team members
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales & marketing role (essential)
- Degree level qualification (desirable)
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
- High social awareness
- Develop and maintain relationships
- High adaptability
- Impulse control
- High compliance
- Maintain behaviour under pressure
- High reasoning & influencing
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV to [email protected] along with a covering letter.